What is Mozzarella Sticks good with?
Mozzarella sticks are great with pizza! They add some crunchy texture to the pizza.
Mozzarella sticks are delicious appetizers that are perfect for parties. They come in different flavors, such as pepperoni, garlic parmesan, and buffalo chicken.
You can eat mozzarella sticks alone or with other foods. They are versatile, you can eat them plain, dip them in marinara sauce, or even put them in sandwiches.
There’s no doubt that mozzarella sticks are a tasty treat, but there are other options out there.
This blog will show you what you should be eating with mozzarella sticks. And give you some ideas of what to try next time you get hungry.
What sauce are perfect to eat with mozzarella sticks?
There are plenty of different sauces you can make to go with mozzarella sticks. Two of the most common are ranch dressing and ketchup.
Both are bland and will not make your party look like you have put some thought into it. When eating mozzarella sticks, must use the sauce to dip them.
Here is a typical sauce where you can dip your mozzarella sticks.
1. Ranch dressing
Using ranch dressing sauce to eat with breaded cheese sticks is a great way to add flavor to your food. The combination of flavors makes for a delicious snack.
The reason for this is that ranch dressing has a lot of flavors and gives the cheese stick a pleasant taste.
When eating frozen keto mozzarella sticks, you should use ketchup sauce to dip them. This way, when you bite down on the cheese stick, you’ll be able to taste the flavor of the ketchup.
If you don’t like ketchup, then use mustard instead.
3. Marinara sauce
Marinara sauce is a tomato-based sauce used for cooking pasta dishes. Carb Mozzarella cheese sticks are soft white Italian seasoning cheese that melts.
Combine these two ingredients to get a delicious dish called carb mozzarella sticks.
4. Cheese sauce
Cheese sauce has a similar consistency to mozzarella frozen sticks. The best way to eat mozzarella carb cheese sticks is to dip them in melted butter, then sprinkle them with salt.
Mozzarella keto sticks are easy finger food to serve at parties. Pair them with your favorite dip for a tasty treat.
Are mozzarella sticks keto?
No, mozzarella sticks are not keto because they are coated with breading mix and deep-fried in oil. They are delicious, but they are high in carb breading.
If you want to lose weight, then you should avoid eating these snacks. But, if you are looking for something tasty, then mozzarella sticks are perfect!
To be healthy, eat them only rarely especially If you want to lose weight, try eating them less often.
But you can make vegetarian keto mozzarella. The trick is to use cauliflower instead of cheese. It is an excellent substitute for cheese because it has a similar texture and taste.
To make them look like mozzarella sticks, add some spices such as garlic powder and onion powder.
Check out my amazing recipe if you want to learn how to make these delicious keto cheese sticks recipes.
How to make vegetarian mozzarella sticks?
My love for pizza inspires me by making vegetarian keto mozzarella. I wanted to create something delicious and healthy at the same time.
My idea was to mix the best of both worlds – pizza sticks and cheese sticks. The Keto appetizer recipe is perfect since it is healthy while still enjoying the taste of pizza.
It is tough to find meatless recipes that also still work as keto but are meat and dairy-free. I managed to find friendly recipes for keto mozzarella sticks which are vegetarian.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour or almond flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
How to Make:
1. Peel the cauliflower and cut it into florets. Grate the florets but keep them flying off the grater. Then, add florets to a food processor and mix.
2. Add the garlic, parsley, salt, flour, and whole wheat flour. Once the mixture is completely uniform, add these pantry ingredients to a large bowl.
3. Mix your batter with a spatula until combined. Then, add the baking powder, pepper, and paprika.
4. Take a baking sheet. Add a bit of oil to it, and this will ensure that the cauliflower does not stick.
5. Take one cauliflower piece and cut it into two parts.
6. Make small strands of the cauliflower and form small balls.
7. Add a breaded cauliflower ball to the baking sheet. Repeat the process to all florets.
8. Bake the cauliflowers at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes. Take the baked cauliflower out and let it cool down.
9. Melt the mozzarella cheese in a microwaveable bowl. Let it cool down.
10. Dip a breaded cauliflower ball into the cheese and let the excess cheese drip off.
11. Place the dipped cauliflower ball in the breadcrumbs. Repeat the process to all the cauliflower balls.
12. Place these mozzarella breading sticks on a baking sheet and bake them for 30 minutes.
Enjoy these cauliflower carb keto mozzarella sticks.
How to prevent the cheese from melting through the coating
Brush the bread with oil before putting the cheese on top to prevent the cheese from sticking to the bread. It contains the cheese from sticking to itself, which helps keep the cheese from melting.
Another way to prevent the cheese from sticking to the bread is to use a nonstick baking sheet. If you don’t want to spend money on a new pan, you can always put some parchment paper between the cheese and the pan.
Another tip is to let the cheese cool for about 10 minutes before cutting it into slices. Pace the cheese inside a plastic bag to prevent the cheese from melting. This way, the cheese won’t melt through the outer layer. The result is not the only factor that determines the quality of the final product.
I recommend eating anything that tastes good with a mozzarella stick.
If you know tips and tricks for handling cheese sticks, we’d love to hear about them in the comment section below.